Thursday, April 2, 2009

4/2/09 Thursday, Day 92

Hello Everyone,

Welcome to Lisa's Bald Eagle Documentary. The eagles have been keeping busy all winter and are all sitting on eaglets or eggs. You can read all about their days in my Year Five Dancer & Daedee: Gifts from our Eagles, book.

Last night I had the opportunity to watch The Mayor, the nest 2 male, interacting with his and Judy's only offspring, Terry Gail, who will be 1 year old on 4/7/09.

Terry Gail would not let him out of her sight. She would chase after him, land on the top of his back, and he would fly off his perch and back into the air. However, while he raced through the sky, she flew above him on invisible air, and she would roll him across the sky. I got some wonderful shots of their time together.

If you have a few minutes, check out the video link below. It's my eagle story on Ron Schara's MN Bound.

Also, just wanted to let everyone know my eagle exhibit at the National Eagle Center will be moving to White Wolf Creek Gallery in Stockholm, WI, and will open the end of April.

With so many of my photos stolen last year from here, and my captions removed with new captions inserted giving entirely different stories to my work, I am not sure that I will add new photos here. I do hope you'll visit one of my galleries, and my Websites to see the work.

Thanks for all your support, too.

Lisa

No comments: